Re: Hebrew in Debian/Debian installer

From: Lior Kaplan (webmaster_at_nonexisting.hamakor.org.il)
Date: Thu 18 Mar 2004 - 15:37:45 IST

For now, even the Arabs don't have someone to work on the BiDi... The Debian
Installer people are asking both communities to help. So far - no one to the
rescue.

The translation process which I started and Shlomi did most will be obsolete
without a way to display Hebrew the right way.

So - If anyone could help - I'll thank him very much.

Regards,

Lior Kaplan
Webmaster_at_Guides.co.il
http://www.Guides.co.il